Our tiered approach to leadership development offers a comprehensive training program to emerging law enforcement leaders.
First Line Supervision - 2 Day Course
This two day course will help prepare first line supervisors for the transition from team member to team leader.
- Identify the eight roles of effective leadership
- Develop communication skills and motivation techniques to ensure team effectiveness
- Identify strategies to coach problem employees for improved work performance
- Discuss legal issues
- Develop a project management mindset
Advanced Leadership - 3 Day Course
This three day course will help the mid-level leader gain a better understanding of his/her leadership style.
- Learn the planning and decision making skills necessary to lead organizational change and transformation
- Identify ways to to avoid destructive group think by using effective conflict resolution techniques
- Utilize strategies to a positive work environment to help with officers’ emotional survival
- Analyze the dynamics involved in leading a work environment that contains four generations
Command Level Leadership - 3 Day Course
This three day course is geared toward senior supervisory personnel.
- Craft a mission and vision for organizational effectiveness
- Emphasize ethical leadership by example
- Utilize budgeting techniques
- Create a culture of accountability
**This class is currently full for 2017. The 2018 class will be posted soon.
For more information about our leadership courses, contact Chris Jones at email@example.com